Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Please follow the ethical standards for scientific publications.
- The research must be new and original.
- The data and results presented cannot be copied, invented, distorted, or manipulated.
- The works submitted must be original and previously unpublished
- Please ensure that the source of ideas or literal phrases taken from published works are adequately identified, in accordance with the journal’s citation rules.
- The authors are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of any personal data obtained during the research process.
- If the research has been funder, the funder must be stated.
- Check that the file has been anonymized following the instructions.
PLAGIARISM AND SELF-PLAGIARISM
- The originality of the paper must be guaranteed.
- By submitting the article, you guarantee that there is no plagiarism, self-plagiarism or duplicate publication.
- A paper that expands on another may be submitted, provided that the text on which it is based is properly cited and that the modifications involve substantial changes.
- Secondary publications aimed at a different audience are acceptable, but this must be specified in the text and the original publication must be properly cited.
- The authors shall inform the publisher of any publication that deals with the same or similar subject and has a coincidence of more than 30% in substance or form.
- Presenting someone else's work as one's own.
- Using literal or paraphrased quotations without indicating the source.
- Including phrases, concepts, or ideas from others without citing the source or citing it incorrectly.
- Abusively using other people's phrases and ideas, even if the source is cited.
- Redundantly reusing one's own work without properly citing it.
- Submitting to the journal texts already published or that are part of an editorial project in another journal or publication.
- Sending originals submitted to this journal to another journal or publishing house before receiving notification of rejection or confirmation of voluntary withdrawal.
- Persons who have made a substantive contribution should be listed as authors.
- The order of authorship should be based on the weight of the scientific or professional contribution of each author.
- The person acting as interlocutor with the journal should ensure that the persons who have contributed to the research are acknowledged.
- No person responsible for the work should be omitted or added when they are not.
- The person who acts as interlocutor with the journal will be responsible for submitting the text agreed upon and approved by the authors.
SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
- Articles should be submitted online using this website.
- The submission of articles must honor the deadlines established in the calls for papers for the relevant issue.
- Articles may be submitted in Catalan, English, Spanish, and French. To submit articles in other languages with the aim of promoting and recognizing the language rights of their users, please seek the approval of the Editorial Board, who must ensure peer-review and proof-reading are possible.
- Articles should always be submitted with an English version of the title, keywords, and abstract for indexing purposes.
- The layout version of the articles will be sent to the corresponding author for review prior to publication.
- The journal does not charge article processing charges or submission fees.
- The title of the article should reflect the content of the paper, it should be brief, clear, and specific, with a maximum length of two lines. It should contain the main keywords and should be written in a scientific style.
- Please do not set your title using all caps, neither in the files nor in this form.
- The submission should contain an abstract in the original language of the article (150-200 words).
- Please include 4 to 6 keywords which should be taken from reference works in the field. Keywords are used for the automatic indexing of articles. Therefore, please choose them carefully and avoid terms that are too generic. Words should be separated by a semicolon, with a period after the last word; the first word should be capitalized.
- An English version of the title, keywords, and abstract must be provided.
- Please provide a biographical summary of a maximum of about 600 characters including spaces. You may include your most important published works, research lines and projects, awards, and stays at other institutions. Please include your current position and institutional address and ORCID number.
- Please have a file with an anonymized version of your article ready.
- Originals should be submitted in editable electronic file format (doc, .docx, .rtf, .odt).
- The maximum length of articles is 10,000 words (including footnotes and references).
- If articles exceed the above amount, they may be rejected.
- The authors grant non-exclusive rights for the entire term of protection of the work and for all known formats and modes of exploitation.
- The e-mail addresses and names you provide to the journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated therein and for no other purpose.
Authors grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International or an Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) once it has been published, as it can lead to productive exchanges (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Just. Journal of Language Rights & Minorities, Revista de Drets Lingüístics i Minories