Already have a Username/Password for Mètode Science Studies Journal - Annual Review?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The author commits himself to make sure that the submitted article is original and is not under review process in any other publication.
The text follows Mètode's Editorial Guidelines.
The author read and accepted Mètode's Ethical Code.
The author followed all the requirements to ensure a blind peer:
- The paper will be sent in a main file (Microsoft Word or equivalent), without any reference or identification of the authors.
- The paper must have a cover page, sent as a complementary file, with: title and subtitle, abstract, keywords and identification data of all the authors (name, affiliation, email and postal address).
- The author assures that he has the rights to reproduce any image, illustration, or any other kind of support material accompanying the article, or the material is free of rights.
The author must specify if the research received any kind of economic aid and, if necessary, write a declaration of conflict of interest.
All the documents in the OJS platform are open access and property of their respective authors.
Authors publishing in the journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors keep the rights and guarantee Mètode the right to be the first publication of the document, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of authorship and publication in the journal.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to spread their work through electronic means using personal or institutional websites (institutional open archives, personal websites or professional and academic networks profiles.
Names and email adresses provided will only be used for the purposes stated by the journal and will not be made available for any other purposes or people.
Texts in the journal are –unless otherwise indicated– published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License