|Issue 6 (2016)||How to learn from our mistakes: Communication of health crises||Abstract PDF|
|Javier Granda Revilla|
|Issue 6 (2016)||The future of health communication: Innovating through partnerships||Abstract PDF|
|Scott C. Ratzan|
|Issue 6 (2016)||The spread of Ebola: How the world health organization’s rhetoric contributed to virus transmission||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Texts in the journal are –unless otherwise indicated– published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License